328 S Poppleton St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 2 baths, 912 sqft
- Lot: 710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $66,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 0282 030
- Zillow Home ID: 36532534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 328 S Poppleton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Baltimore, and 293.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Village home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1898
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 326 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$121K22576
- 330 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$152K21912
- 332 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$129K--1576
- 324 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$124K31.51,300
- 334 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$152K11.5576
- 322 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$135K--1864
- 336 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$134K22576
- 320 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$120K21576
- 318 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$139K--1576
- 900 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$77K31.5768
- 903 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$141K--2888
- 338 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$178K32816
- 316 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,596
- 902 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$148K--11,296
- 905 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$147K--1.5888
- 904 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$147K32.51,488
- 907 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$216K3--1,654
- 906 Ramsay St Baltimore, MD$167K--2624
- 314 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$208K43.51,176
- 329 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$224K32.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.