328 Saint Andrews Ln, Gurnee, IL 600315 beds, 5.5 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $556,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Finished basement, 1822 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 800 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 07201010520000
- Zillow Home ID: 4796009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 328 Saint Andrews Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60031, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Gurnee, and 502.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60031 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gurnee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60031 home values.
- 336 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$557K--4.53,165
- 320 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$479K--3.53,750
- 7223 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL--------
- 321 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$499K--43,595
- 344 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$499K443,100
- 333 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$462K--4.53,151
- 7237 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$468K433,564
- Aberdare Ln Gurnee, IL--------
- 7216 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$542K--3.53,000
- 7202 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$477K--3.53,375
- 352 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$553K43.53,178
- 345 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$503K--2.53,304
- 7153 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$480K43.53,079
- 7230 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$709K454,900
- 7188 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$587K44.53,881
- 7251 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$495K--3.53,325
- 7244 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$566K42.53,728
- 7174 Brae Ct Gurnee, IL$496K43.53,204
- 360 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$598K43.53,855
- 353 Saint Andrews Ln Gurnee, IL$563K--4.53,866
Nearby Schools in Gurnee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292