328 Tamarack Ave, Naperville, IL 605403 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great neighborhood! Walking distance to schools, Shopping and Riverwalk path! About a mile from downtown! Million dollar construction right around the corner!
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $170,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 288 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Screened in porch, Big fenced in backyard, Southern exposure!
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0830115002
- Zillow Home ID: 4549082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 328 Tamarack Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.8% greater than in Naperville, and 450.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 324 Tamarack Ave Naperville, IL$280K--11,248
- 1204 Basswood Dr Naperville, IL$343K332,208
- 329 Rowan Ct Naperville, IL$290K--21,532
- 325 Rowan Ct Naperville, IL$353K--42,127
- 1212 Basswood Dr Naperville, IL$277K--21,296
- 329 Tamarack Ave Naperville, IL$324K--21,383
- 1144 Basswood Dr Naperville, IL$311K--21,344
- 325 Tamarack Ave Naperville, IL$305K--31,458
- 320 Tamarack Ave Naperville, IL$327K--2.51,455
- 321 Rowan Ct Naperville, IL$320K--21,652
- 321 Tamarack Ave Naperville, IL$281K321,248
- 1140 Basswood Dr Naperville, IL$331K--2.51,325
- 328 Tanoak Ln Naperville, IL$275K--21,248
- 328 Rowan Ct Naperville, IL$302K--1.51,248
- 324 Tanoak Ln Naperville, IL$271K--21,353
- 344 Tamarack Ave Naperville, IL$328K332,127
- 324 Rowan Ct Naperville, IL$353K32.52,268
- 1209 Basswood Dr Naperville, IL$278K--21,272
- 332 Rowan Ct Naperville, IL$326K--21,668
- 1145 Basswood Dr Naperville, IL$170K42.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!