3280 22nd StUNIT B, San Francisco, CA 94110
Sold on 4/5/13: $1,128,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow246
- Parcel #3616 077
- Room Count6
- Zillow Home ID82785835
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,064,613||$852K – $1.22M||-$16,577||$922||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,201/mo||$2.3K – $5.3K/mo||+$58||$3.64||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Mission home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Mission homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Francisco, and 77% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
Neighborhood for 3280 22nd Street UNIT B
- 2 beds, 2.0 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 2 beds, 2.0 baths
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- O'Connell (John) High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.6 mi
- Everett Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.7 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- Milk (Harvey) Civil Rights Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005