32835 E Carmel Valley Rd, Carmel Valley, CA 939246 beds, 7 baths, 8,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 436 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $2,200,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- MLS #: 81325115
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces, 2720 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cabana/Dressing Room, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sauna or Steam Room, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Well - Agricultural/Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 22
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 8,000 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 197081025000
- Zillow Home ID: 19375865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32835 E Carmel Valley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93924, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Carmel Valley, and 26.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93924 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93924 home values.
- 32905 Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA$2.7M645,838
- 32829 E Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA$2.69M326,956
- 12 San Clemente Tl Carmel Valley, CA--Studio--8,200
- 233 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$1.06M43.52,620
- 237 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$845K332,084
- 245 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$976K332,872
- 241 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$888K22.52,378
- 14 Sleepy Hollow Dr Carmel Valley, CA$857K11443
- 15 Sleepy Hollow Dr Carmel Valley, CA$2.75M65.53,978
- 11 Sleepy Hollow Dr Carmel Valley, CA$2.52M43.56,400
- 229 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$645K221,400
- 13 Sleepy Hollow Dr Carmel Valley, CA$2.63M333,364
- 246 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$979K332,574
- 15340 Via Los Tulares Carmel Valley, CA$1.37M444,004
- 228 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$943K332,255
- 15330 Via Los Tulares Carmel Valley, CA$951K422,732
- 9 Sleepy Hollow Dr Carmel Valley, CA$2.29M455,900
- 224 Vista Verde Carmel Valley, CA$1.18M332,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!