Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $498-517K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $88.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $66,304.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $95.1K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $129,595.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1983
- All time views: 5,367
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $531,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $276
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Garage Door Opener
- View: Woods View
- Rooms: Loft
- Square Footage Source: Other
- Parking Type: Parking for Guests
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Building Structure Style: Low Rise
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Building Structure Style: Penthouse
- Listing Status: Pending
- Covered Parking
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 5579018036
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20805336
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% lower than in Los Angeles, and 27.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3284 Barham Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!