- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,273 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: IV15064257
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, LastChangeType \ Pending, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Utility Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Study\Office, Rooms \ Dressing Area, Rooms \ Attic, Rooms \ Basement, Rooms \ Jack & Jill, Rooms \ Library, SeniorYN \ 0
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,184 sqft
- Parcel #: 213082005
- Zillow Home ID: 17840475
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $332-485K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 12.5% next year, compared to a 13.1% rise for Riverside as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 165.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% lower than in Riverside, and 21.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|3545 3rd St Riverside, CA||$246K||3||1||1,137|
|3rd St Riverside, CA||$246K||--||--||--|
|3558 3rd St Riverside, CA||$246K||2||1.5||768|
|3533 3rd St Riverside, CA||$213K||4||2||1,284|
|3314 Orange St Riverside, CA||$535K||7||3.5||3,337|
|3234 Orange St Riverside, CA||$334K||3||1||1,915|
|3275 Lemon St Riverside, CA||$241K||2||1||1,008|
|3311 Lemon St Riverside, CA||$474K||4||3||2,926|
|3285 Lemon St Riverside, CA||$269K||3||1||1,304|
|3245 Lemon St Riverside, CA||$240K||2||1||1,072|
|3273 Orange St Riverside, CA||$396K||4||2||2,189|
|3259 Orange St Riverside, CA||$433K||4||2.5||2,888|
|3295 Orange St Riverside, CA||$384K||3||2||2,176|
|3327 Lemon St APT 1 Riverside, CA||$259K||1||1||--|
|3245 Orange St Riverside, CA||$402K||4||2.75||2,258|
|3235 Lemon St Riverside, CA||$249K||3||1||1,112|
|3327 Lemon St APT 3 Riverside, CA||--||1||1||700|
|3570 2nd St Riverside, CA||$213K||2||1||863|
|3546 2nd St Riverside, CA||$270K||3||2||1,409|
|3227 Orange St Riverside, CA||$487K||4||3||3,415|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!