3284 W Stuart Ave, Fresno, CA 937113 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 42 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 434 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Inviting fire pit with a decorative yet functional cement brick seating area
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,673 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 40666111S
- Zillow Home ID: 18698719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3284 W Stuart Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bullard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Fresno, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bullard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fresno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bullard home values.
- 3302 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$284K432,055
- 3272 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$238K32.51,823
- 3289 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$254K432,055
- 6219 N Prospect Ave Fresno, CA$295K31.752,267
- 3281 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$219K32.251,411
- 3299 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$241K321,823
- 3314 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$260K321,903
- 3260 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$336K432,055
- 3271 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$246K321,823
- 3307 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$239K321,712
- 6218 N Tamera Ave Fresno, CA$302K41.752,104
- 6231 N Prospect Ave Fresno, CA$291K41.752,104
- 3288 W Mesa Ave Fresno, CA$224K32.251,673
- 3280 W Mesa Ave Fresno, CA$224K32.251,673
- 6220 N Prospect Ave Fresno, CA$299K31.752,279
- 3263 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$235K321,823
- 3298 W Mesa Ave Fresno, CA$234K32.251,823
- 3317 W Stuart Ave Fresno, CA$256K432,055
- 3270 W Mesa Ave Fresno, CA$226K32.251,673
- 6230 N Tamera Ave Fresno, CA$306K41.752,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.