3285 Ashbourne Cir, San Ramon, CA 945836 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 928 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,690,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Basketball Court
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Gated Entry
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Fabulous floorplan, top of the ridgeline, light and bright!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2113700237
- Zillow Home ID: 82862103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3285 Ashbourne Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94583, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% less than in San Ramon, and 39.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94583 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Ramon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94583 home values.
- 3291 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.93M555,600
- 3291 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$800K------
- Hawkshead Cir San Ramon, CA$1.63M54.54,045
- 3297 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.83M55.55,017
- 1001 Hawkshead Cir San Ramon, CA$1.81M------
- 3284 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.8M------
- 3290 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.81M------
- 3278 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$2.26M66.55,632
- 3296 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.92M65.55,470
- 1012 Hawkshead Cir San Ramon, CA$1.66M43.53,627
- 1015 Hawkshead Cir San Ramon, CA$1.93M54.54,303
- 3272 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$2.13M55.55,125
- 3303 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.87M55.55,294
- 3302 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.79M66.55,600
- 1006 Hawkshead Cir San Ramon, CA$1.91M54.54,303
- 1018 Hawkshead Cir San Ramon, CA$1.96M54.54,303
- 3266 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.94M43.54,673
- 3260 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$1.76M------
- 3309 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$2.06M44.54,279
- 3308 Ashbourne Cir San Ramon, CA$2.1M55.54,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.