- Lot: 9.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 1026 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,810 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $262
- MLS #: O5107366
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Stables, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Pasture / Agricultural, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Location \ Zoning Permits Horses, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,274 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2140403604
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285-625K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32732 home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Geneva as a whole. Among 32732 homes, this home is 117% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 99.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32732, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% higher than in Geneva, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32732 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32732 home values.
Nearby Schools in Geneva
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.