- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3287 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 802124 beds, 4 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 514 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 454 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Parcel #: 0230234013000
- Zillow Home ID: 88904399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3287 Tennyson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.4% lower than in Denver, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 3277 Tennyson St Denver, CO$735K553,029
- 3297 Tennyson St Denver, CO$745K553,094
- 3297 Tennyson St Denver, CO$497K553,094
- 3271 Tennyson St Denver, CO$364K321,632
- 3261 Tennyson St Denver, CO$347K22786
- 3268 Utica St Denver, CO$577K33.51,554
- 3282 Utica St Denver, CO$346K21801
- 3266 Utica St Denver, CO$380K31959
- 3253 Tennyson St Denver, CO$405K321,649
- 3264 Utica St Denver, CO$380K311,273
- 3300 Utica St Denver, CO$488K321,860
- 3249 Tennyson St Denver, CO$389K211,872
- 3315 Tennyson St Denver, CO$343K221,360
- 3250 Utica St Denver, CO$435K421,854
- 3288 Tennyson St Denver, CO$412K21.51,106
- 3286 Tennyson St Denver, CO$434K421,646
- 3310 Utica St Denver, CO$358K21897
- 3276 Tennyson St Denver, CO$386K22855
- 3317 Tennyson St Denver, CO$348K221,360
- 3242 Utica St Denver, CO$426K421,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.