- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 113 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $96,900
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 1409770
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Architecture \ Traditional, Area \ Hamilton-W08, Basement \ Full, Basement Feat \ Finished, Basement Feat \ Glass Blk Wind, Basement Feat \ Vinyl Floor, Basement Feat \ WW Carpet, Bath 1 \ Full, Bath 1 Features \ Ceramic Tile, Bath 1 Features \ Marb/Gran/Slat, Bath 1 Features \ Tub w/Shower, Bath 1 Level \ 1, Bath 2 \ Partial, Bath 2 Level \ Lower, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Full, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, Buildings \ Storage Shed, City/Municipal. \ Green Twp, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central Air, County \ Hamilton, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, District \ Oak Hills Local SD, Family Room \ Yes, Family Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ Built in, Garage \ Front, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Fee \ N/A, Kitchen Features \ Counter Bar, Kitchen Features \ Country, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Laminate Floor, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Walkout, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Land Description \ Less than .5 Acre, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 1 Story, Living Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Lot Measurement \ Acres, MasterBed Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Miscellaneous \ Busline Near, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous \ Humidifier, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, Occupancy \ 30 Days, Outside Feature \ Encl Porch/Patio, Outside Feature \ Metal Fence, Outside Feature \ Patio, Outside Feature \ Porch, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ On Street, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Single Family, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Suburb (SIC) \ Bridgetown, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Slider, Windows \ Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 5500132009300
- Zillow Home ID: 34335458
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 45248 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Bridgetown as a whole. Among 45248 homes, this home is 7.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45248, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% less than in Bridgetown, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45248 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45248 home values.
|3294 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$97K||3||1.5||1,484|
|3280 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$104K||3||1||999|
|3300 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$103K||4||1||1,295|
|3270 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$126K||3||1||1,620|
|3306 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$95K||2||1||875|
|3262 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$108K||4||2.5||1,665|
|5451 Woodhaven Dr Cincinnati, OH||$105K||4||1||1,444|
|3312 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$113K||3||2||1,204|
|3252 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$105K||3||1||999|
|3281 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$101K||2||1||1,023|
|3271 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$132K||4||1||1,729|
|3316 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$119K||4||1||1,547|
|3244 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$99K||2||1.5||925|
|5459 Woodhaven Dr Cincinnati, OH||$104K||3||1||1,295|
|3307 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$129K||4||2||1,554|
|3263 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$107K||3||1.5||960|
|3322 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$119K||3||1||1,204|
|3313 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$147K||5||3||2,544|
|5450 Joey Ter Cincinnati, OH||$106K||3||1||1,080|
|3234 Greenway Ave Cincinnati, OH||$97K||2||1||900|
Nearby Schools in Bridgetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!