329 2nd St, Albany, NY 122065 beds, 2 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,440 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $45,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 01010006505600020720000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29647731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.8% higher than in Albany, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
- 331 2nd St Albany, NY$201K622,082
- 327 2nd St Albany, NY$261K622,108
- 325 2nd St Albany, NY$150K211,095
- 41 Judson St Albany, NY$152K311,152
- 323 2nd St Albany, NY$182K421,520
- 43 Judson St Albany, NY$205K6--1,600
- 321 2nd St Albany, NY$62K421,840
- 333 2nd St Albany, NY$124K621,804
- 45 Judson St Albany, NY$103K621,504
- 319 2nd St Albany, NY$159K411,200
- 335 2nd St Albany, NY$152K621,624
- 47 Judson St Albany, NY$71K621,600
- 328 2nd St Albany, NY$110K322,400
- 330 2nd St Albany, NY$83K41858
- 48 Judson St Albany, NY$78K621,425
- 326 2nd St Albany, NY$162K621,812
- 317 2nd St Albany, NY$117K31900
- 324 2nd St Albany, NY$152K431,496
- 337 2nd St Albany, NY$68K621,784
- 49 Judson St Albany, NY$203K621,600
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292