329 Bennett St, Woonsocket, RI 028954 beds, 2 baths, 1,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $106,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23A L:209 U:16
- Zillow Home ID: 65989417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 Bennett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02895 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% greater than in Woonsocket, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 315 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI$127K422,048
- 320 Bennett St APT 3 Woonsocket, RI$99K1----
- 305 Bennett St Woonsocket, RI$131K311,008
- 325 Bennett Woonsocket, RI$145K421,974
- 320 Bennett St APT 11 Woonsocket, RI$69K21793
- 320 Bennett St APT 10 Woonsocket, RI$69K21797
- 320 Bennett St APT 12 Woonsocket, RI$69K21794
- 320 Bennett St APT 1 Woonsocket, RI$69K21789
- 320 Bennett St APT 2 Woonsocket, RI$77K11615
- 320 Bennett St APT 3 Woonsocket, RI$69K11785
- 320 Bennett St APT 4 Woonsocket, RI$78K21629
- 320 Bennett St APT 5 Woonsocket, RI$69K21796
- 749 Bernon St Woonsocket, RI$122K421,310
- 735 Bernon St Woonsocket, RI$124K432,520
- 746 Bernon St Woonsocket, RI$107K------
- 736 Bernon St Woonsocket, RI$138K411,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292