329 Chocolate Ave, Mount Joy, PA 175523 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Relax on your front porch or upper rear balcony observing the mature landscaping.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $143,900
- Price/sqft: $94
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Updated, Corner Lot, Detached workshoop, Move-in Ready, Newer furnace.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 4505184200000
- Zillow Home ID: 9772566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 Chocolate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17552, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% less than in Mount Joy, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 17552 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mount Joy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17552 home values.
- 331 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$150K312,064
- 317 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$152K311,248
- 335 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$154K41.51,841
- 313 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$147K311,098
- 341 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$148K31.51,602
- 612 Wood St Mount Joy, PA$153K311,485
- 305 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$108K321,040
- 616 Wood St Mount Joy, PA$124K311,188
- 347 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$169K41.52,120
- 318 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$156K212,616
- 303 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$111K311,040
- 620 Wood St Mount Joy, PA$167K31.51,138
- 314 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$121K421,543
- 353 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$168K321,741
- 588 Wood St Mount Joy, PA$125K31.51,300
- 328 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$117K311,012
- 626 Wood St Mount Joy, PA$133K211,128
- 359 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$124K31.51,408
- 334 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$156K421,696
- 338 Chocolate Ave Mount Joy, PA$134K211,268
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292