329 Greene StUNIT 1, New Haven, CT 06511
Sold on 12/18/12: $575,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,077 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $575,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S),2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Exterior Siding \ Brick,FamRm/Den Description \ First Level,FamRm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Yes,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Loft,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Other,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room
- Days on Zillow361
- Elementary SchoolNHPS
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolNPHS
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Middle SchoolNHPS
- Parcel #M:208 B:0561 L:01201
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count11
- Zillow Home ID80399506
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$559,264||$459K – $621K||-$32,349||$269||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,017/mo||$1.3K – $2.8K/mo||-$154||$0.97||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 06511 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 2% rise for New Haven as a whole. Among 06511 homes, this home is valued 179.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 173.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.5% lower than in New Haven, and 119.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06511 home values.
Neighborhood for 329 Greene Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005