- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,699 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Great Room, Equipment \ Radon System, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Complete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Foundation \ Slab, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Interior \ WoodWorkStain/Painted, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30-02-09-101-008.001-017
- Zillow Home ID: 85279038
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $109-118K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|325 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$89K||3||1.5||1,208|
|333 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$87K||3||1||1,088|
|800 Center St Fortville, IN||$260K||--||1||1,708|
|321 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$91K||3||1||940|
|328 330 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||--||2||2||1,440|
|325 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$84K||3||--||--|
|332 334 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||--||2||2||1,440|
|324 326 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||--||2||2||1,440|
|315 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|338 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||--||2||2||1,536|
|345 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$86K||1||1||1,144|
|322 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$81K||2||1||728|
|313 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$86K||3||1||856|
|318 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$91K||3||2||1,198|
|346 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$83K||3||1||1,158|
|329 Illinois St Fortville, IN||$75K||2||1||624|
|314 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$78K||1||1||672|
|321 Illinois St Fortville, IN||$92K||3||1.5||1,165|
|309 Hamilton St Fortville, IN||$93K||3||1||896|
|333 Illinois St Fortville, IN||$91K||2||2||1,305|
Nearby Schools in Fortville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!