329 North St, Oneida, NY 134213 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 20 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 314074
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 25120103006300010600000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30823515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Oneida, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oneida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13421 home values.
- 325 North St Oneida, NY$77K512,048
- 333 North St Oneida, NY$111K321,432
- 321 North St Oneida, NY$83K211,024
- Chappell St Oneida, NY$50K------
- 335 North St Oneida, NY$94K311,404
- 339 North St Oneida, NY$78K321,330
- 317 North St Oneida, NY$105K412,000
- 341 North St Oneida, NY$95K321,648
- 313 North St Oneida, NY$114K31.51,353
- 322 North St Oneida, NY$78K211,185
- 332 North St Oneida, NY$96K31.51,596
- 330 North St Oneida, NY$96K321,680
- 308 Chappell St Oneida, NY$121K41.51,500
- 318 North St Oneida, NY$79K31.5864
- 326 North St Oneida, NY$64K311,285
- 309 North St Oneida, NY$104K411,750
- 340 North St Oneida, NY$63K311,200
Nearby Schools in Oneida
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292