- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
329 Route 6, Andover, CT 06232Studio, 1,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.13 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Parking Type Description \ Unassigned, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area, Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,935 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:0007 L:000026
- Zillow Home ID: 58094137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 Route 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06232, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Andover, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06232 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06232 home values.
- Route 6 Andover, CT--------
- 343 Route 6 Andover, CT$244K------
- 345 Route 6 Andover, CT$153K311,000
- 315 Route 6 Andover, CT$244K41.52,128
- 349 Route 6 Andover, CT$252K422,474
- 311 Route 6 Andover, CT$180K221,092
- 305 Route 6 Andover, CT$256K42.52,048
- 10 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT$151K211,176
- 30 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT$281K532,346
- 7 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT$212K431,338
- 36 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT$184K321,600
- 40 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT$183K311,492
- 46 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT$176K321,120
- 18 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT$244K311,608
- 15 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT$168K311,056
- 9 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT$227K231,454
- 56 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT$207K31.51,417
- 29 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT$131K211,064
- 265 Route 6 Andover, CT$319K322,424
- 22 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT$233K321,790
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!