- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 2.13 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Parking Type Description \ Unassigned, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area, Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,935 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:0007 L:000026
- Zillow Home ID: 58094137
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06232 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Andover as a whole. Among 06232 homes, this home is valued 13.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06232 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% lower than in Andover, and 22.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06232 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06232 home values.
|Route 6 Andover, CT||--||--||--||--|
|343 Route 6 Andover, CT||$212K||--||--||--|
|345 Route 6 Andover, CT||$154K||3||1||1,000|
|315 Route 6 Andover, CT||$224K||4||1.5||2,128|
|349 Route 6 Andover, CT||$218K||4||2||2,474|
|311 Route 6 Andover, CT||$175K||2||2||1,092|
|305 Route 6 Andover, CT||$239K||4||2.5||2,048|
|10 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT||$151K||2||1||1,176|
|30 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT||$267K||5||3||2,346|
|7 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT||$200K||4||3||1,338|
|36 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT||$181K||3||2||1,600|
|40 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT||$178K||3||1||1,492|
|46 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT||$164K||3||2||1,120|
|18 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT||$227K||3||1||1,608|
|15 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT||$167K||3||1||1,056|
|9 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT||$215K||2||3||1,454|
|56 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,417|
|29 Long Hill Rd Andover, CT||$148K||2||1||1,064|
|265 Route 6 Andover, CT||$289K||3||2||2,424|
|22 Shoddy Mill Rd Andover, CT||$222K||3||2||1,790|
Nearby Schools in Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!