* Posting by owner - please contact us directly
* Beautiful and spacious one bedroom apartment in great condition
* Renovations include hardwood floors throughout, recess lighting with dimmer, and granite countertop with mosaic tile backsplash
* Plenty of closet space, including large bedroom closet with customized shelving and spacious pantry
* Third floor unit comes with attic for extra storage and a tiled balcony
* Washer/dryer in unit
* One assigned parking space included
* Central location near GSP, Turnpike and routes 1 and 9
* Conveniently located close to shopping, Wegmans, and public transportation
* Commuter hub, easy commute to NYC, 7 min drive to Metropark with bus also available
- Built in 1981
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,136 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $152,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2500301000000100 C0329
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 39193504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $118-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Woodbridge Township, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodbridge Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07095 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge Township
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.