- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,586 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:031 B:003 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56526304
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $269-361K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 11.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|11 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$293K||4||1.5||1,542|
|353 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$285K||3||2||1,491|
|21 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$255K||3||1||1,114|
|345 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$308K||4||2||1,808|
|27 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,491|
|24 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$233K||2||1||960|
|361 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$296K||4||2||1,601|
|36 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$245K||3||1||1,036|
|44 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$293K||4||2||1,542|
|48 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$249K||3||1||960|
|41 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$286K||3||1||1,580|
|57 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$294K||4||1.5||1,678|
|265 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$286K||3||2||1,355|
|265 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$290K||3||2||1,355|
|272 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$326K||4||2||1,872|
|65 Oakcrest Ave Marlborough, MA||$325K||3||2.5||1,994|
|369 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$271K||3||2||1,536|
|263 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$249K||3||1||1,056|
|136 Andrews Rd Marlborough, MA||$501K||4||2.5||3,106|
|381 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$252K||3||1||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!