- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
329 W Jamison Cir APT 26, Littleton, CO 801202 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,045 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 468 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 38
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 207734210019
- Zillow Home ID: 13169968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 W Jamison Cir APT 26
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.7% higher than in Littleton, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80120 home values.
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 27 Littleton, CO$202K231,296
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 25 Littleton, CO$199K22.51,276
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 24 Littleton, CO$190K221,162
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 28 Littleton, CO$225K32.51,440
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 10 Littleton, CO$213K21.51,162
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 11 Littleton, CO$199K21.51,008
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 9 Littleton, CO$242K331,440
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 23 Littleton, CO$179K21.51,008
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 12 Littleton, CO$211K22.51,196
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 13 Littleton, CO$206K221,162
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 22 Littleton, CO$189K231,182
- 349 W Jamison Cir APT 8 Littleton, CO$257K32.51,440
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 14 Littleton, CO$197K21.51,008
- 329 W Jamison Cir APT 21 Littleton, CO$211K231,440
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 15 Littleton, CO$213K231,296
- 349 W Jamison Cir APT 7 Littleton, CO$217K22.51,124
- 320 W Jamison Cir UNIT 1 Littleton, CO$317K331,936
- 320 W Jamison Cir UNIT 2 Littleton, CO$229K231,296
- 349 W Jamison Cir APT 6 Littleton, CO$205K21.51,008
- 339 W Jamison Cir APT 16 Littleton, CO$212K331,440
Nearby Schools in Littleton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!