- Built in 1976
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 237 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 21504493
- Association \ Cape Cod & Islands_MLS, Complex Completed \ Yes, Energy Saving Feat \ Insulated Windows, Energy Saving Feat \ Insulated Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Common Area, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Pool, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Road Maintenance, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Rubbish Removal, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Poured, Hot Water\Water Heat \ Electric, Miles to Beach \ 2 Plus, Publish Address \ Yes, Unit Placement \ End Unit, Pool Description \ In Ground, Pool \ Yes, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Parking \ Guest, Parking \ Paved Driveway, Roof Description \ Asphalt, Roof Description \ Pitched, Restrictions \ Boats, Restrictions \ Rec. Vehicle, Restrictions \ Trucks-Trailers, Water Access \ Public, Water\Sewer\Utility \ Cable, Water\Sewer\Utility \ Town Water, Year Built Desc. \ Actual, Year Round \ Yes, Lot Size Source \ (Field Card), Property Type \ Condominium, Square Footage Source \ Assessors Records, Status \ Active, Basement \ Yes, Beach Ownership \ Public, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Interior Access, Heating\Cooling \ 2 Zone Heat, Heating\Cooling \ Natural Gas, Hot Water\Water Heat \ Tank, Siding Description \ Shingle, Town \ Barnstable, Floors \ Hardwood, Heating\Cooling \ Hot Air, Water\Sewer\Utility \ Town Sewer, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Management \ Owner Assn., Basement Description \ Finished, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Basic Cable, Siding Description \ Barnboard, Special List Cond. \ Short Sale, Association \ Cape Cod & Islands MLS
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Parcel #: M:269 L:09600A
- Zillow Home ID: 55845612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-166K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02601 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Barnstable as a whole. Among 02601 homes, this home is 38% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25516.7% greater than in Barnstable, and 4291.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barnstable.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02601 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 329 W Main St|
Nearby Schools in Barnstable
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!