329 Walnut St, Fall River, MA 027204 beds, 2 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $164,000
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0O-01 B:0000 L:0054
- Zillow Home ID: 55984697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 329 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Fall River, and 28.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 337 Walnut St Fall River, MA$233K633,584
- 40 Chaloner St Fall River, MA$236K63.52,646
- 111 June St UNIT 1N Fall River, MA$97K21770
- 111 June St UNIT 2 Fall River, MA$137K21775
- 111 June St UNIT 2S Fall River, MA$93K21775
- 111 June St UNIT 2N Fall River, MA$95K21725
- 111 June St UNIT 3S Fall River, MA$92K21635
- 111 June St UNIT 1S Fall River, MA$98K21775
- 111 June St UNIT 3N Fall River, MA$88K11615
- 111 June St Fall River, MA$109K21775
- 450 Rock St APT 14 Fall River, MA$171K21.51,463
- 450 Rock St APT 11 Fall River, MA$149K211,518
- 28 Chaloner St UNIT 28 Fall River, MA$165K311,556
- 95 June St Fall River, MA$252K633,836
- 26 Chaloner St UNIT 26 Fall River, MA$150K411,452
- 26 Chaloner St Fall River, MA$153K311,600
- 450 Rock St APT 7 Fall River, MA$148K221,611
- 324 Locust St Fall River, MA$266K633,735
- 308 Locust St Fall River, MA$253K533,534
- 142 June St Fall River, MA$294K755,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.