- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3290 NW 112th Pl, Portland, OR 972294 beds, 4 baths, 4,503 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Sunday 2:30 -5:30
Easy to Find. NW McDaniel to NW Blackhawk. Follow the Signs!
Custom Street of Dreams Home-1989 Oregonian Readers Dream. Stunning from floor to ceiling.Extensive use of clear natural cherry thru out-cabinets, wood trim, wainscot, stair railings,library shelves.A true entertainers delight!Gourmet kitchen w/AGA stove,party room w/wet bar w/french doors to patio & pool.Den on main w/full bath.Master Suite w/sitting room w/fireplace & library
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 774 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,503 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: R2001774
- Zillow Home ID: 48552089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3290 Nw 112th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.3% greater than in Cedar Mill, and 67.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Mill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97229 home values.
- 11128 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$942K655,212
- 11112 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$848K54.54,437
- 3260 NW 112th Pl Portland, OR$1.02M333,884
- 3275 NW 112th Pl Portland, OR$867K444,520
- 11094 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$891K554,044
- 11054 NW Supreme Ct Portland, OR$457K42.52,346
- 11072 NW Supreme Ct Portland, OR$425K432,164
- 11057 NW Supreme Ct Portland, OR$442K432,309
- 11119 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$465K544,070
- 11119 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$464K544,071
- 11135 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$439K------
- 11135 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$459K53.54,040
- 11135 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$676K53.54,043
- 11119 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$666K544,070
- 3225 NW 112th Pl Portland, OR$940K445,635
- 11151 NW Malia Ln Portland, OR$630K533,590
- 3240 NW 112th Pl Portland, OR$1.97M456,095
- 11067 NW District Ct Portland, OR$449K332,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!