3290 Samuel Pl, Santa Cruz, CA 950624 beds, 2 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 398 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03125202000
- Zillow Home ID: 59718289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3290 Samuel Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
- 3310 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$763K421,803
- 3280 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$492K421,497
- 1776 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$751K42.52,019
- 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$412K22.51,320
- 3320 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$640K321,470
- 3375 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$796K422,130
- 1780 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$660K421,803
- 2908 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA$735K------
- 3350 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$654K32.51,470
- 3385 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$728K421,470
- 1755 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$411K22.51,320
- 1753 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$414K22.51,320
- 1757 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$412K22.51,320
- 1751 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$411K331,448
- 1759 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$413K22.51,320
- 1761 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$472K32.51,448
- 1627 Heritage Ln Santa Cruz, CA$362K11650
- 1786 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA$604K4--1,470
- 3360 Samuel Pl Santa Cruz, CA$687K421,803
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.