- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3294 Landess Ave, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,451 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Parking: 422 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 09222193
- Zillow Home ID: 19485670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3294 Landess Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 3288 Landess Ave San Jose, CA$740K321,601
- 2211 Corktree Ln San Jose, CA$582K31.5960
- Landess Ave San Jose, CA--321,601
- 2205 Corktree Ln San Jose, CA$706K421,585
- 3282 Landess Ave San Jose, CA$769K531,932
- 3302 Landess Ave APT B San Jose, CA$402K21.5976
- 3302 Landess Ave APT A San Jose, CA$428K31.51,130
- 3302 Landess Ave APT C San Jose, CA$406K21.5976
- 3243 Tulipwood Ln San Jose, CA$717K52.51,772
- 3302 Landess Ave APT D San Jose, CA$433K31.51,130
- 3239 Tulipwood Ln San Jose, CA$1.66M526,098
- 2199 Corktree Ln San Jose, CA$687K421,361
- 2210 Corktree Ln San Jose, CA$812K42.52,152
- 3304 Landess Ave APT A San Jose, CA$419K321,130
- 3304 Landess Ave APT B San Jose, CA$391K21.5976
- 3304 Landess Ave APT C San Jose, CA$392K21.5976
- 3304 Landess Ave APT D San Jose, CA$431K31.51,130
- 3247 Tulipwood Ln San Jose, CA$651K421,361
- 3278 Landess Ave San Jose, CA$723K42.51,625
- 3235 Tulipwood Ln San Jose, CA$584K31.5960
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.