- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 2,303 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 07442652
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Ranch, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19076100630
- Zillow Home ID: 14348646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $56-181K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30127 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Powder Springs as a whole. Among 30127 homes, this home is 11.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% greater than in Powder Springs, and 984.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Powder Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30127 home values.
|Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||--||--||--||--|
|3292 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$105K||3||2||1,500|
|3121 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$90K||3||2||1,296|
|3111 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$90K||3||2||1,228|
|3131 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$85K||3||2||1,232|
|3141 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$94K||3||2||1,452|
|3288 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$106K||3||2||1,500|
|3300 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$101K||3||2||1,384|
|3105 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$100K||3||2||1,524|
|3105 3105 Palonino Dr Powder Springs, GA||--||3||2||1,524|
|3151 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$91K||3||2||1,296|
|3287 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$102K||3||2||1,456|
|3284 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$103K||3||2||1,380|
|3304 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$101K||3||2||1,380|
|3101 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$87K||3||1.5||1,208|
|3161 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$90K||3||2||1,232|
|3280 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$106K||3||2||1,390|
|3303 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$101K||3||2||1,360|
|3283 Caley Mill Dr Powder Springs, GA||$107K||3||2||1,476|
|3146 Palomino Dr Powder Springs, GA||$83K||3||2||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Powder Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!