3299 Bobbie Ln, Decatur, GA 300323 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $942,600
- Price/sqft: $775
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15 218 07 052
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 14472761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3299 Bobbie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 98% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.4% greater than in Belvedere Park, and 347.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belvedere Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30032 home values.
- 3305 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$106K21.51,251
- 3293 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$68K311,223
- 3302 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$75K211,572
- 3296 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$59K311,040
- 3311 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$111K31.51,282
- 3287 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$98K31.51,216
- 3308 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$106K311,185
- 3290 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$64K211,303
- 3302 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$101K31.51,404
- 3294 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$99K211,156
- 3288 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$73K31.51,299
- 3314 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$118K321,427
- 3284 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$66K311,040
- 3281 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$98K311,251
- 3317 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$99K31.51,432
- 1247 Tacoma Way Decatur, GA$83K311,025
- 3282 Bobbie Ln Decatur, GA$99K311,156
- 1247 Tacoma Way # 0 Decatur, GA$51K31--
- 3313 Betty Cir Decatur, GA$121K321,225
- 3320 Beech Dr Decatur, GA$105K311,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.