33 Adeline St, Hampstead, NH 038414 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,124 sqft
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00014 B:000123 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86794626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Adeline Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% higher than in Hampstead, and 50.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
- 39 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$366K32.53,394
- 40 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$359K432,986
- 43 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$330K332,739
- 22 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$358K333,097
- 12 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$411K433,236
- 16 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$290K332,529
- 20 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$433K343,680
- 15 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$292K332,470
- 19 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$357K432,935
- 18 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$360K333,063
- 23 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$296K332,476
- 28 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$359K31.52,582
- 25 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$327K433,265
- 33 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$373K42.53,124
- 29 Gallant Dr Hampstead, NH$311K332,479
- 15 Adeline St Hampstead, NH$316K432,775
- 75 Laura Ln Hampstead, NH$356K333,031
- 65 Laura Ln Hampstead, NH$289K31.52,716
- 66 Laura Ln Hampstead, NH$298K332,013
- 74 Laura Ln Hampstead, NH$338K322,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.