This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,830 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $191,000
- Finished basement, 245 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: M:00001A B:0008 P:000C4A
- Zillow Home ID: 56352816
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $301-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 10.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Wakefield, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|35 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$431K||3||2||1,988|
|29 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$411K||3||2||1,856|
|10 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$416K||3||2||1,920|
|6 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$366K||4||2||1,284|
|2 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$348K||3||1||1,152|
|39 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$334K||3||1||1,037|
|7 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$383K||3||2||1,716|
|11 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$430K||3||1||2,400|
|19 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$363K||3||1||1,382|
|15 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$366K||3||1.5||1,536|
|3 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$353K||3||1||1,306|
|23 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$379K||2||2||1,356|
|43 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$377K||2||2.5||1,536|
|14 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$366K||3||1||1,620|
|48 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$372K||4||2||1,582|
|47 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$356K||3||1||1,344|
|25 Bay St Wakefield, MA||$588K||6||3||2,819|
|19 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$379K||3||1||1,350|
|49 Bay State Rd Wakefield, MA||$312K||2||1||748|
|3 Kearley Ln Wakefield, MA||$477K||3||2||2,163|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
PK-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!