This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 351 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $280,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Parcel #: M:047 B:023 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58970994
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-263K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will fall 4.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% fall for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 33.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in New London Metro, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|31 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$274K||3||3||2,058|
|34 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$184K||3||2.5||1,346|
|27 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$147K||3||1||1,144|
|Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$147K||3||1.5||1,144|
|28 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|24 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$172K||3||2||1,152|
|23 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,137|
|24 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$160K||3||2||1,152|
|24 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$160K||3||2||1,152|
|20 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,398|
|35 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$327K||3||2.5||2,466|
|19 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|15 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$138K||3||1.5||912|
|12 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,056|
|405 Fitch Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||$252K||4||3.5||1,540|
|11 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,032|
|4 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,200|
|7 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$148K||3||1.5||960|
|351A Fitch Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||--||2||1.5||1,140|
|3 Blais Rd Uncasville, CT||$169K||3||2.5||1,306|
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!