33 Chestnut Commons Ct, Easton, PA 180403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,400
- Price/sqft: $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: K9SW1 9 33 0311
- Zillow Home ID: 10114502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Chestnut Commons Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% less than in Forks Township, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Forks Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18040 home values.
- 34 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$110K221,628
- 34 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$169K22.51,628
- 32 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$166K22.51,628
- 36 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$164K221,344
- 31 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$166K32.51,628
- 35 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$166K221,435
- 30 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$169K22.51,628
- 29 Chestnut Commons Ct Forks Twp, PA$144K22.51,435
- 29 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$164K221,435
- 28 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$160K221,357
- 26 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$160K221,435
- 27 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$156K121,344
- 25 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$183K22.51,628
- 24 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$165K22.51,628
- 23 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$162K22.51,628
- 22 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$162K22.51,628
- 2 Tamarack Ct Easton, PA$293K32.52,506
- 1 Tamarack Ct Easton, PA$263K32.51,818
- 21 Chestnut Commons Ct Easton, PA$163K22.51,628
- 3 Tamarack Ct Easton, PA$281K32.52,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.