- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Chris Dr, Uncasville, CT 063823 beds, 3.01 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:062 B:057 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62547975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Chris Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06382 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.9% greater than in New London Metro, and 183.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
- 31 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$214K32.51,182
- 36 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$247K32.51,890
- 32 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$221K22.51,808
- 34 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$214K32.51,344
- 29 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$304K32.52,027
- 30 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$214K33.51,407
- 27 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$264K42.52,184
- 28 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$235K32.51,744
- Chris Dr Montville, CT--------
- 26 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$285K32.52,002
- 24 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$288K32.52,189
- 132 Leffingwell Rd Uncasville, CT$92K--1.51,320
- 140 Leffingwell Rd Uncasville, CT$122K21.51,276
- 124 Leffingwell Rd Uncasville, CT$182K311,670
- 23 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$359K43.52,528
- 22 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$288K32.51,967
- 21 Chris Dr Uncasville, CT$249K322,128
- 123 Leffingwell Rd Uncasville, CT$197K32.51,248
- 100 Leffingwell Rd Uncasville, CT$230K32.51,536
- 30 Chris Dr # 0 Uncasville, CT$258K31.51,407
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.