33 Clementina StAPT 5, San Francisco, CA 94105
Sold on 5/31/13: $1,325,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,150 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,325,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow286
- Parcel #3736 181
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID82786011
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,838,554||$1.51M – $2.45M||-$7,323||$855||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,777/mo||$3.5K – $11K/mo||-$67||$2.69||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Beach home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among South Beach homes, this home is valued 76.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.4% greater than in San Francisco, and 63.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 33 Clementina Street APT 5
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005