33 East St, Ipswich, MA 019382 beds, 1 bath, 928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
All residential except for the Deli down the street which has some great sandwiches. Although East Street is a busy street, it's still quiet at night and incredibly peaceful with the river in the back.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- 1177 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $272,500
- Price/sqft: $345
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Outdoor Shower, Separate Shed, Fenced Yard, Perennials.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:31C B:0017 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56927313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 East Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% less than in Town of Ipswich, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 31 East St Ipswich, MA$314K311,411
- 35 East St Ipswich, MA$405K41.51,830
- 27 East St Ipswich, MA$403K31.51,856
- 37 East St Ipswich, MA$356K31.51,748
- 30 East St Ipswich, MA$453K522,688
- 38 East St Ipswich, MA$560K333,814
- 42 East St Ipswich, MA$419K321,524
- 39 East St Ipswich, MA$254K211,012
- 40 East St Ipswich, MA$487K42.52,337
- 25 East St Ipswich, MA$621K543,371
- 5 Spring St Ipswich, MA$429K532,138
- 3 Spring St Ipswich, MA$392K42.52,438
- 2 County St Ipswich, MA$307K422,168
- 2 Scottons Ln Ipswich, MA$618K------
- 44 East St Ipswich, MA$507K63.52,942
- 16 Water St Ipswich, MA--------
- 7 Spring St Ipswich, MA$300K311,353
- 40 Summer St Ipswich, MA$383K41.51,512
- 38 Summer St Ipswich, MA$326K311,282
- 36 Summer St Ipswich, MA$345K62.52,327
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.