33 Essex St APT 4, Salem, MA 019702 beds, 2 baths, 1,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1860
- 87 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $163
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: 71690862
- AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Individual,DIN_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,042 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41 L:0049 S:804
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 70604554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Essex Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292