- Lot: 3.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,606 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- MLS #: 71825506
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, AMENITIES \ Stables, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR \ Brick, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Oil, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, COOLING \ Central Air, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone\Granite\Solid, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay\Bow\Box, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay\Bow\Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH6_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half
- Floor size: 6,044 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0064 B:0000 L:0023
- Zillow Home ID: 56924843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $740K-1.74M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01982 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Hamilton as a whole. Among 01982 homes, this home is 213.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01982, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hamilton, and 88.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01982 home values.
|42 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$1.19M||4||2.5||5,183|
|15 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$1.04M||4||3.5||3,798|
|13 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$5M||9||9.5||11,318|
|54 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$1.45M||4||3||5,026|
|10 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$1.23M||5||4||4,300|
|67 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$2.65M||5||9||7,795|
|2 Miles River Ln Wenham, MA||--||--||--||--|
|256 Larch Row Wenham, MA||$1.35M||5||2.5||5,368|
|1 Miles River Ln Wenham, MA||--||--||--||--|
|77 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$1.5M||5||3.5||5,202|
|10 Miles River Rd South Hamilton, MA||$1.72M||4||2.5||3,966|
|11 Miles River Rd South Hamilton, MA||$915K||3||3.5||2,692|
|17 Miles River Rd South Hamilton, MA||$1.18M||5||3.5||3,874|
|254 Larch Row Wenham, MA||--||--||--||--|
|240 Larch Row Wenham, MA||$490K||2||2||1,917|
|23 Miles River Rd South Hamilton, MA||$1.21M||3||4.5||3,272|
|89 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$920K||5||3||3,155|
|27 Miles River Rd South Hamilton, MA||$616K||2||2.5||2,386|
|76 Essex St South Hamilton, MA||$486K||2||1.5||1,476|
|236 Larch Row Wenham, MA||$573K||3||2.5||2,552|
Nearby Schools in Hamilton
PK-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!