33 Forest St APT 102, Lexington, MA 024211 bed, 1 bath, 863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $441,540
- Price/sqft: $512
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Other (See Remarks), ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, STYLE \ Brownstone, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 863 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0049 L:164B12
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56487382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Forest Street APT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Lexington, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
- Apt 100$615K221,215
- Apt 101$461K11818
- Apt 103$430K21944
- Apt 204$640K21.51,139
- Apt 205$720K211,418
- Apt 206$733K211,429
- Apt 207$771K321,668
- Apt 310$450K11785
- Apt 311$585K211,084
- Apt 319$615K211,131
- Apt 413$595K21.51,045
- Apt 416$660K21.51,506
- Apt 417$567K21.5981
- Apt 318$640K21.51,135
- Apt 414$429K21.51,597
- Apt 415$752K21.51,443
- Apt 312$592K221,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!