- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Forge Rd, North Kingstown, RI 028524 beds, 3 baths, 2,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,687 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:171 B:018
- Zillow Home ID: 65833846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Forge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02852 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% less than in North Kingstown, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Kingstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02852 home values.
- 40 Forge Rd North Kingstown, RI$388K432,599
- 40 Forge Rd East Greenwich, RI--------
- 20 Forge Rd North Kingstown, RI$388K321,840
- 570 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$277K32.51,774
- 3 Forge Dr Coventry, RI$257K32.51,502
- 72 Forge Rd North Kingstown, RI$407K41.52,720
- 536 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$470K43.53,450
- 559 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$314K322,139
- 539 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$262K41.51,696
- 573 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$455K322,896
- 10 Celestia Ct North Kingstown, RI$328K42.52,034
- 521 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$253K41.51,567
- 50 Celestia Ct North Kingstown, RI$329K432,079
- 95 Forge Rd North Kingstown, RI$393K42.52,345
- 40 Celestia Ct North Kingstown, RI$332K32.52,448
- 24 Celestia Ct North Kingstown, RI$261K321,560
- 130 Longfellow Dr North Kingstown, RI$265K21.51,450
- 28 Rolling Meadow Way North Kingstown, RI$524K432,668
- 580 N Quidnessett Rd North Kingstown, RI$790K43.55,382
- 31 Rolling Meadow Way North Kingstown, RI$550K42.52,980
Nearby Schools in North Kingstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.