33 Greenwood St, Amesbury, MA 019133 beds, 2 baths, 1,469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $240,000
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,469 sqft
- Parcel #: M:64 B:0091
- Zillow Home ID: 56905488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Greenwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 31 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$336K31.51,838
- 91 Highland St Amesbury, MA$300K422,090
- 34 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$254K41.51,788
- 89 Highland St Amesbury, MA$251K311,512
- 37 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$388K31.51,734
- 32 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$236K221,225
- 95 Highland St Amesbury, MA$361K321,968
- 36 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$375K432,600
- 10 Moody St Amesbury, MA$360K41.52,454
- 97 Highland St Amesbury, MA$335K51.52,141
- 99 Highland St Amesbury, MA$577K32.52,927
- 83 Highland St Amesbury, MA$332K31.51,900
- 38 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$378K41.52,174
- 8 Moody St Amesbury, MA$414K52.52,502
- 85 Highland St Amesbury, MA$379K423,334
- 27 Greenwood St Amesbury, MA$316K522,584
- 88 Highland St Amesbury, MA$341K31.52,269
- 103 Highland St Amesbury, MA$361K41.52,392
- 84 Highland St UNIT 84 Amesbury, MA$238K31.51,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!