- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 1,194 all time views
- HOA Fee: $443
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Stables, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Finished, Basement Feature \ Full, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Wood, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage Parking \ Attached, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Home Own Association \ Yes, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Scenic View(s), Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Reqd Own Association \ Yes, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SEWER \ Other (See Remarks), SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Contemporary, Type \ Detached, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,213 sqft
- Parcel #: M:19D B:0062 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56925952
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-850K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 89.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|31 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$810K||3||3||4,605|
|30 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.18M||3||4||6,591|
|28 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$874K||3||4||5,439|
|29 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.36M||4||4.5||7,175|
|26 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$880K||3||3.5||5,701|
|23 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$749K||3||2.5||4,564|
|21 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$768K||3||4||3,180|
|19 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$1M||3||4.5||5,800|
|17 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$672K||3||3||3,533|
|15 Hawk Hill Ln Ipswich, MA||$673K||3||3||3,538|
|44 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.16M||4||5.5||5,229|
|42 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$744K||4||3.5||4,100|
|9 Long Ridge Ln Ipswich, MA||$863K||3||3||4,400|
|11 Long Ridge Ln Ipswich, MA||$766K||3||2.5||5,157|
|12 Long Ridge Ln Ipswich, MA||$959K||4||5.5||5,348|
|7 Long Ridge Ln Ipswich, MA||$713K||3||3||3,918|
|Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$935K||3||4.5||5,041|
|40 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA||$935K||5||5.5||5,041|
|10 Long Ridge Ln Ipswich, MA||$1.39M||4||4.5||6,900|
|5 Long Ridge Ln Ipswich, MA||$624K||23||2||3,433|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!