A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 435 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $131,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:068 B:026 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62548051
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will decrease 4.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% fall for Oxoboxo River as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.1% greater than in Oxoboxo River, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxoboxo River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||$136K||2||1.5||1,008|
|35 Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||$227K||3||4||1,925|
|31 Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||$151K||2||2.5||1,134|
|81 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|77 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||$162K||--||--||--|
|40 Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|73 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,824|
|89 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|67 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||$135K||3||1||956|
|44 Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||$140K||2||1.5||900|
|69 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||$117K||2||1.5||1,020|
|91 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||$200K||--||--||--|
|21 Hewitt Rd Stonington, CT||$271K||2||1.5||1,992|
|23 Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|60 Hewitt Rd Stonington, CT||$295K||3||2||2,514|
|48 Hewitt Dr Uncasville, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,470|
|51 Hewitt Rd Stonington, CT||$266K||3||2.5||1,884|
|65 Lathrop Rd Uncasville, CT||$192K||3||2||1,352|
|59 Hewitt Rd Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|25 Power House Rd Uncasville, CT||$159K||3||2.5||1,048|
Nearby Schools in Oxoboxo River
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!