33 Hillside Dr, Ellington, CT 060293 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00438400
- Zillow Home ID: 58994275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Hillside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Ellington, and 59.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ellington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06029 home values.
- 32 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$205K31.51,144
- 31 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$230K41.51,786
- 35 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$212K41.51,630
- 30 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$200K311,132
- 37 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$209K41.51,630
- 29 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$191K41.51,470
- 2 Lookout Lndg Ellington, CT$322K32.52,326
- 28 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$267K41.52,581
- 4 Lookout Lndg Ellington, CT$333K32.51,961
- 39 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$222K31.51,456
- 27 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$227K31.51,450
- 26 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$225K41.51,581
- 25 Geraldine Dr Ellington, CT$204K41.51,734
- 24 Egypt Rd Ellington, CT------107,157
- 20 Egypt Rd Ellington, CT$268K321,898
- 23 Geraldine Dr Ellington, CT$239K41.51,484
- 3 Lookout Lndg Ellington, CT$361K42.52,712
- 25 Hillside Dr Ellington, CT$241K41.51,810
- 26 Egypt Rd Ellington, CT$570K53.53,746
- 21 Geraldine Dr Ellington, CT$165K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.