This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-410K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $9.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in South Glastonbury is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in South Glastonbury is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- All time views: 1,065
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1977 for $68,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Clapboard
- Exterior Siding: Shake
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Slate/Stone
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- In-Law Access: Possible
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Description: Open
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: 33000033
- Zillow Home ID: 59072474
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06073 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Glastonbury, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06073 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glastonbury.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!