- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33 Inverness Ln, Middletown, CT 064574 beds, 2 baths, 1,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Fee Description \ Annually, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,217 sqft
- Parcel #: R03790
- Zillow Home ID: 57864362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33 Inverness Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Middletown, and 0.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
- 39 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$108K31988
- 13 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$152K411,400
- 41 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$106K311,148
- 37 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$111K311,200
- 44 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$125K31988
- 46 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$78K311,217
- 46 Inverness Ln # 46 Middletown, CT$117K311,209
- 42 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$129K31748
- 35 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$122K311,188
- 45 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$127K31988
- 48 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$124K31748
- 40 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$127K31988
- 27 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$131K41748
- 50 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$151K421,500
- 25 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$127K31748
- 38 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$123K421,217
- 31 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$126K421,217
- 36 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$125K31748
- 54 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$140K421,217
- 29 Inverness Ln Middletown, CT$127K31748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!