- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 53 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: N354454
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:88 B:26
- Zillow Home ID: 58911888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is 22.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06443 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% lower than in Madison, and 12.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06443 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|32 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$380K||4||2.5||1,994|
|27 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$281K||3||1.5||1,248|
|39 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$291K||3||2||1,498|
|23 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$314K||3||2.5||1,824|
|24 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$340K||3||2.5||1,690|
|51 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$319K||3||3.5||1,698|
|13 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$423K||4||2.5||2,556|
|46 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$362K||3||2.5||1,999|
|12 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$452K||3||2.1||2,683|
|15 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$281K||3||2.5||1,230|
|16 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$287K||4||2.1||1,776|
|63 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$383K||4||2.5||2,189|
|21 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$322K||3||1.5||1,666|
|22 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$432K||5||2.5||2,696|
|37 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$398K||4||2.5||2,390|
|28 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$454K||3||2||2,544|
|57 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$289K||4||2.5||1,364|
|31 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$423K||4||2.5||2,804|
|9 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,088|
|26 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$357K||3||2.5||2,120|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!