- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,949 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:88 B:26
- Zillow Home ID: 58911888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-452K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% fall for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 20.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Madison, and 6.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|32 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$363K||4||2.5||1,994|
|27 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$275K||3||1.5||1,248|
|39 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$274K||3||2||1,498|
|51 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$283K||3||3||1,698|
|46 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$352K||3||2.5||1,999|
|13 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$415K||4||2.5||2,556|
|24 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$313K||3||2.5||1,690|
|23 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$319K||3||2.5||1,824|
|12 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$443K||3||1.5||2,683|
|63 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$370K||4||2.5||2,189|
|21 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$304K||3||1.5||1,666|
|22 Pierce Ln Madison, CT||$432K||5||2.5||2,696|
|15 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$269K||3||2.5||1,230|
|16 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$284K||4||2.1||1,776|
|37 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$393K||4||2.5||2,390|
|57 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$277K||4||2.5||1,364|
|28 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$445K||3||2||2,544|
|31 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$452K||4||2.5||2,804|
|9 Jefferson Park Rd Madison, CT||$256K||3||1.5||1,088|
|26 Pine Dr Madison, CT||$365K||3||2.5||2,120|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!