A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Study, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Geothermal, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Wine Cellar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Network, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,447 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:025.0 B:00009 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58047633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 150.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% lower than in East Lyme, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|28 Alexander Dr Colchester, CT||$164K||3||1.5||960|
|28 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$440K||3||3||2,514|
|34 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$602K||4||3.5||3,490|
|28 Jeremy Dr # R East Lyme, CT||$781K||5||4.5||3,993|
|26 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$518K||4||3||2,710|
|27 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$694K||4||3||4,258|
|37 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$560K||5||2.5||3,228|
|27 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$597K||3||2.5||3,680|
|36 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$552K||4||3||3,167|
|36 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$560K||4||3||3,167|
|25 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$705K||4||3.5||3,785|
|24 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$615K||4||3||3,448|
|32 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$641K||4||3.5||4,020|
|23 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$599K||4||3.5||3,550|
|23 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$551K||4||3||2,826|
|22 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$694K||4||4.5||4,457|
|21 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$590K||4||3||3,502|
|Ancient Hwy East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|21 Alexander Dr East Lyme, CT||$486K||4||2.5||2,812|
|38 Jeremy Dr East Lyme, CT||$786K||2||2.5||4,511|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!