- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 902 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $275,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sewing Room, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Hot Tub, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,826 sqft
- Parcel #: 0326100
- Zillow Home ID: 58088460
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 72.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|5 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$224K||2||1||1,104|
|31 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$213K||3||1.5||1,357|
|29 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$245K||3||2||1,248|
|27 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$205K||1||1||903|
|25 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|30 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$257K||3||1||1,177|
|11 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$328K||5||2||1,865|
|33 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$337K||3||2||--|
|17 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$266K||4||1.5||1,185|
|6 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$512K||3||1||1,648|
|28 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$677K||5||3||2,877|
|13 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$271K||5||2||1,232|
|15 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$195K||1||1.5||714|
|8 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$561K||2||2||1,579|
|24 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$424K||4||2||1,056|
|2 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$610K||2||2.5||2,238|
|20 Jordan Cove Rd Waterford, CT||$785K||4||2||2,600|
|22 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$474K||3||1.5||1,309|
|4 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||$840K||4||2||2,988|
|12 Jordan Cove Cir Waterford, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!