33 King StUNIT 3, Dorchester, MA 02122
Sold on 9/25/12: $179,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:927 sq ft
- Lot:927 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $179,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow451
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #W:16 P:01848 S:006
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71497335
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$231,586||$218K – $255K||+$3,181||$249||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,751/mo||$1.5K – $2.4K/mo||+$7||$1.89||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 28.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.4% higher than in Boston, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 33 King Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Henderson Inclusion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Harbor School (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Kenny Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Murphy K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Mather Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005